Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chillin'

Rode the Duc yesterday. Nice to get out after about three weeks of cold and wet weather. The rear tire is shot so I guess that'll be the last ride until spring when I get a new tire and some other stuff that she needs. Hit 6000 miles this year. Not too shabby.

Been playing a TON of online poker lately. Yes, if I didn't play poker I would have released 10 records since Helmutvision. I guess Trent Reznor and I share this weakness for wasting endless hours, days, years playing games. Oh well, it quiets the voices.

New job is fairly weird and sometimes I get the feeling that the Creative Director considers hiring me a mistake. Almost like he's thinking "Damn, I don't really have much for this dude to do, thought I did, but I really don't". Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Working on zipping up the record and posting it on the Helmutplex FTP site. I am giving The Great Barry Von a sneak peak. Hoping to get some constructive criticism and feedback. Kinda anxious to see what he thinks.

No comments: